Parts Centre Operatives
We are currently recruiting Part Centre Operatives to work within our busy distribution hub across x2 shift patterns; either 10.15am – 18.45pm Mon – Fri, or 13.30pm – 22.00pm Mon – Fri (including paid shift allowance).
A Parts Centre Operative is responsible for the efficient receipt, storage and despatch of goods within our warehouse department. It requires a dedicated team member whose focus is on team work to ensure the daily operations in all areas are achieved. Flexibility and a hands-on approach are essential in order to maintain a high level of efficiency and performance in support of the First Choice Mission & Core Values.
- Fulfil objectives and directions set by Line Manager / Director
- Ensure deadlines are met for collection or orders
- To accurately pick and pack orders to company standards
- Receive and inspect in-coming spare parts ensuring they are accurate to supporting documentation.
- Packaging and labelling in-coming spare parts ensuring accurate stock location
- Safe loading, handling and un-loading of all orders in line with health & safety regulations
- Assist colleagues and encourage teamwork to ensure targets are met
- Use of computerised Lean Lifts and other warehouse equipment
- Use of computerised in-house system
- Maintain standards of health & safety including protective clothing within the department
- Fulfil training programmes to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in personal development
- Stock Taking as required
- Liaising with other departments in a professional manner
- To ensure work area is clean and tidy
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Logistics Manager or Team Leaders
- Implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001
Key Skills Required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- Flexibility in line with the needs of the business
- Attention to detail and good standard of numeracy
- Auto enrolment government pension scheme
- Staff restaurant
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary
- Full uniform provided
Closing date for applicants is Monday 17 December 2018.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.