Marketing & Graphic Designer
We are recruiting for a talented Marketing & Graphic Designer, to join our Marketing department with the emphasis on Graphic Design. We are looking for a candidate who can design and produce artwork with the ability to create and present new ideas and innovative new themes. In addition, the role includes assisting the marketing team with various projects and any other duties in support of the department.
To work within a busy, expanding in-house Marketing team for the UK’s largest catering spare parts & accessories distributor, reporting to the Marketing & Development Manager.
Supporting all areas of Marketing & Development, with particular reference to our graphic design external & internal literature and campaigns. Assist with and attend Exhibitions/stand designs & digital promotions.
A high degree of accuracy, flexibility and a hands-on approach are essential in support of the First Choice core values and mission statement.
- Graduate or equivalent level Graphic Designer / Marketer
- Must possess an excellent eye for detail and be keen to learn new skills
- Able to write copy for and proofread simple articles and documents
- Able to design and produce artwork for press & online adverts, brochures, signage and a general range of marketing materials
- Able to present creative ideas and innovative new themes for design art work and materials including emerging marketing platform usage – e.g. Social media & Web/App portals
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- – Excel working with spreadsheets is essential
- – Word
- – PowerPoint is essential
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Professional, Creative Cloud software – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Support the marketing team and carry out any other duties as directed by the Marketing & Development Manager
- Attend UK Exhibitions attendance (2-4 a year approx.) Full UK driving license is required
- HTML / CSS / Website management via a CMS, e.g. WordPress
- Motion graphics & video editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with HTML email marketing and related software such as Mailchimp & Survey Monkey
- Experience with WordPress or other website content management systems
- Knowledge of print processes
- Knowledge of the Catering industry – Catering Brands /equipment/ customer markets
- Business management principles: such as 80/20 Pareto Rule, Just in Time
STRICTLY NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
Salary dependent on experience.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org