Foodservice Equipment Association (FEA)
First Choice are proud to be members and long-time supporters of the Foodservice Equipment Association (FEA), formerly known as CESA. As part of our ongoing relationship with FEA, our Managing Director, John Whitehouse was recently appointed as Chairman of FEA, vowing to continue the excellent work that the association is doing in training and education, as well as promoting more member and industry involvement.
FEA is the catering equipment industry’s largest trade organisation. With more than 80 years of expertise, they offer their members information, involvement and influence at the highest level that companies and their management teams can rely on to help solve the biggest challenges facing our industry. FEA’s network extends to the highest level of government, the BSI and many other influential bodies through their involvement with BEAMA. They also maintain close relationships with other leading associations including FCSI, ceda and the BHA.
As a member of EFCEM (the European Federation of Catering Equipment Manufacturers) and chair of the EFCEM Technical Committee, FEA maintains and provides members with strong, Europe-wide intelligence and links. Through the work of its Technical Committee, FEA operates at the centre of the European equipment standards drafting process; providing all FEA members with free access to all relevant technical materials.
FEA is committed to developing training and education opportunities within the industry and works closely with our technical training division, First Choice Training to deliver the highest quality courses available. In conjunction with ceda, FEA worked closely with First Choice Training to develop the Commercial Catering Equipment Electrical Competency Course (CCEECC), which is City & Guilds accredited.
Members of FEA receive many business benefits and training opportunities:
- Access to information, involvement and influence, leveraging FEA’s more than 80 years of expertise and network.
- The opportunity to participate in the industry’s standard package for commercial kitchen design – CESABIM & CESACAD.
- Discounts on the Certified Food Service Professional (CFSP) training programme for industry professionals.
- Networking opportunities.
- News, information and business intelligence on a wide range of industry issues such as training & education, health & safety, quality, innovation, law & regulation updates and market trends.
- Group discounts.
- And many more benefits…
FEA membership offers a wealth of experience, knowledge and resources to give businesses a competitive edge in the commercial catering equipment industry.
Join now at FEA’s website.